Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Fairy Tale ~ Toni Braxton






Fairy Tale | Toni Braxton



"Tell me how I love you wins"

I understand it clearly now, there are many forms of love

The words I love you can have many meanings

This is one of my favorite songs of all time . . . another song that
has had different meanings at different times of my life.

I've been praying about something very specific and
asked for an undeniable and unquestionable answer.

I got my answer where I honestly did not expect it
and something that could have only come from God.

He works in mysterious ways for sure and also
 has a sense of humor.

It is reassurance that everything is going to be ok.


The song reminds me that all those little things that we
 think are so important really don't matter in the
 grand scheme of things.

Thank you to all my friends who have been praying for me.




The song Fairy Tale, written by Marc Harris, Tommy Sims, Babyface (produced by Babyface) appears on the album "The Heat" released April 25, 2000.   

It was never released as a single although it should have been!  Awesome song with a great message.





LYRICS:

And if I was wrong I know I don't deserve this
Don't stay too long, I need to hear those words you use to tell me
From way back when we were just friends
Before this love affair began

Tell me how I love you wins
Or how a broken heart can mend
Just tell me this is not the end
Please tell me now
How the fairy tale begins
Or how it was supposed to end
Please tell me that part again

Now tell me whats wrong I never meant to hurt you no baby ooh
Was it the home, the car, or darling all those things we thought we needed
Tell me even if it ain't true
But baby please don't say were through

Tell me how I love you wins
Or how a broken heart can mend
Just tell me this is not the end
Please tell me now
How the fairy tale begins
Or how it was supposed to end
Please tell me that part again

I wanna know that
Feelin thats from way back
A time when it was true that love was sweet and innocent
When you and I could still be friends
Make all the wrong be right again
Where true love never has to end

Tell me how I love you wins
Or how a broken heart can mend
Just tell me this is not the end
Please tell me now
How the fairy tale begins
Or how it was supposed to end
Please tell me that part again



No comments: