Monday, January 31, 2011

Music Monday ~ Collective Soul . . . Better Now




Better Now . . . the lyrics of this song are so perfect and bring me to present day and the way I am feeling about my life at this moment in time.  

Better Now is such a happy, upbeat song written by singer/guitarist Ed Roland and producer Dexter Green, released November 14, 2004 as a single from the album Youth, their first recording on their own label.







Collective Soul ~ Better Now
Lyrics

Oh I'm newly calibrated
All shiny and clean
I'm your recent adaptation
Time to redefine me

Let the word out I've got to get out
Oh I'm feeling better now
Break the news out I've got to get out
Oh I'm feeling better now

Oh I'm happy as Christmas
All wrapped to be seen
I'm your recent acquisition
Time to celebrate me

Let the word out I've got to get out
Oh I'm feeling better now
Break the news out I've got to get out
Oh I'm feeling better now

The world's done shaking
The world's done shaking
The world's done shaking me down

The world's done shaking
The world's done shaking
The world's done shaking me down










Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice. PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!


Link up to Monday's Music Moves Me,
another awesome Music Monday, 
hosted by Xmas Dolly!
Photobucket


10 comments:

Stacy Uncorked said...

LOVE Collective Soul - great choice! Glad you're better now! ;)

MMMM: Eclectic Mix

Con Artist Trickster said...

Hi. Nice pick for the video, though personally I prefer their earlier songs (December or Smashing Young Man). But this one is nice too.
Happy MM!

kirsty815 said...

Great Song! I'm always looking for new songs to add to my library! x

JamericanSpice said...

I"m as happy as Christmas!!! I love it!

Thanks for sharing and I'm glad you are feeling this way in your life right now :)

Thanks for visiting and following me. I do appreciate it.

I'm also following you here too!

Have a happy week!

I'll have to play this song a few more times.

Sara said...

Budget Savvy Diva - #1 frugal blog in Southern California, is your newest follower - love if you would head on over to http://budgetsavvydiva.com and follow me back

Thanks! Sara

Katie said...

Nice upbeat tune to cook dinner too!


Bookin It Up

Xmas Dolly said...

Oh my goodness this song was going through my head all day today! It's an awesome song with such a message it's true! It does make you feel better when you sing along! Great pick for such a mood! Thanks for sharing, and playing along with us this week! I'm your latest follower too! Hope you can shake down with us next week too! Take it light my new friend. Life is too short not to mingle. Nice to meet you. Have a great week! SMILE!

LadyJava said...

Cool!
Happy MM!

Denise said...

Hello! I’m following your blog via the Lovey Dovey Valentine's Hops!
Sincerely,
Denise Kline
Klines Kandles
My Blog

Sarah, Three Boys said...

Following From the hop, love your blog! I hope you will stop by ThreeBoys soon and follow along!
S

http://threeboys-home.blogspot.com/