Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Cars at Live Aid . . . 1985

Live Aid weekend was a monumental event in my life . . . and one of the best parties I ever had that lasted all weekend. Anyone who was anyone in the music industry performed . . . and it was awesome.

One of my all time favorite groups, The Cars was one of the highlights of the concert for me . . . and it was one of their best performances ever. My number one music heartthrob, Benjamin Orr, never looked so gorgeous than that weekend, especially as he performed the song "Just What I Needed" which is one of my all time favorite songs. I just about wore out the VCR tape that I recorded on that day . . .

The Cars at Live Aid . . . Part 1


The Cars At Live Aid . . . Part 2


The Cars at Live Aid . . . Just What I Needed (Better Quality)


The Cars At Live Aid . . . Heartbeat City (better quality)


Miss you Ben

No comments: