Friday, August 16, 2013

I'm back


Although I have been very frustrated by all the changes and dissolution of many music services, I have decided to resume writing about the songs and the artists who made them a part of our lives.

So . . . I am once again fixing music and videos on old posts while writing new posts in between.

It will take some time to get it done, but I worked too hard on my posts to begin with to let them stay useless without the music.

I'm sharing the stories and my love for music . . . not offering music and videos for download . . . rather, to promote the awesome artists whose life's goal is to bring us the music.  Of course they are in the business to make a living, so I will hopefully introduce you to some new music or old music you forgot about that will prompt you to buy the CDs or go to a concert or two.
  


No comments: