Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year!



It has been a while since I've posted to this blog!  

Seems like all I do is fix old posts that are messed up because You Tube has pulled videos.  It remains a problem that is very irritating after working so hard to put some of these posts together.  When a video is pulled, it majorly takes away from the post.  Honestly, I don't understand the music industry's problem with videos!  It is free advertising, especially for old music that is being heard for the first time by new listeners who may love it and buy the CD.  The music may otherwise never be heard by these new listeners.

As much as I have loved creating videos and have learned a very awesome new hobby, I hate to put so many hours in to make a video, only to have it blocked on You Tube :(

Anyway . . . maybe I'll get my motivation back . . . I still love the music and the memories attached to them!

Happy New Year!


No comments: