Monday, February 13, 2012

Could I Have This Kiss Forever . . . Whitney Houston and Enrique Iglesias




~ Could I Have This Kiss Forever | Enrique Iglesias/Whitney Houston ~


Just because you were once blessed with good fortune, an abundance of talent, fame, riches, beauty doesn't mean that it will last forever.  Fall from grace happens to all of us every day in one form or another.  Some of us can handle it and rise above it like it never happened.  Some of us can't . . . and continue the downward spiral of life while attempting to get back up.

In my opinion, Whitney Houston died of a broken heart a long time ago . . . we lost her beautiful spirit as a result.  Fans lost her beautiful message through the songs and have missed her so much . . . I am one of them.

While being blessed with so much, she had the misfortune of falling madly in love with the wrong man.  Through the years I've wondered if the successful Whitney would still be around had she fallen in love with the right man . . . her life filled with happiness instead of despair.

When I first heard of her untimely death, it was my thought that she was finally at peace again.

Her new movie is due for release this summer . . . it is my hope that it will be the success that she deserved . . . successful enough to erase all these years of ups and mainly downs so we can remember her as the great talent she was.

This song is one of my favorites and the video is eerily ironic to me today. 

 RIP Whitney . . . I've missed you!






2 comments:

Dolly's Daily Diary said...

Well said Gina, I agree with you too. Truly a tragedy, she could have made so many other choices for herself, including finding the right man. Thanks for sharing this video, I don't think I have ever seen this one!
Happy Valentines Day,
Janet

Catherine said...

Dear Gina, I just loved Whitney Houston. She definitely is one of my favorites. Blessings my dear friend, Catherine xo