Thursday, December 1, 2011

Music memorabilia . . . are you a collector?


When I came across the website, Wolfgang's Vault, memories of my first apartment, posters and black lights came flooding back to me.  Vintage Rock Posters are truly works of art.  I've long since forgotten about those posters, but a nostalgic wave came over me as I thought about my past vintage decor.
From their website . . . "Wolfgang’s Vault offers a unique collection of the greatest images of modern art born of the Rock and Roll era. Many of the posters and photographs within our hold can be found nowhere else and offer unique graphic inspiration for the walls of the most discriminating home or business client that still wants to project a spirited and bold identity."
As a music lover and collector of musical memorabilia I'm thrilled to be a new advertiser for Wolfgang's Vault!  I usually don't do review blog posts, but I had to make an exception for these guys!


My biggest collection is concert ticket stubs since I was obsessed with concerts back in the day . . . I never got to go back stage, so I don't have any prized back stage passes .  I've been saving all the concert t-shirts to make a rock 'n roll quilt.  Then there are the hats, hat pins, patches . . . but what I prize the most are two concert programs from way back in the day when I went to see Elvis Presley and Tom Jones with my grandmother.  Music memorabilia brings back so many awesome memories!


Don't know what happened to all those posters . . . the black lights were tossed out long ago.  


Have you collected any type of music memorabilia?  


For different and unique gifts for the music lover on your list, check out Wolfgang's Vault for an exceptional collection of live music, poster art, vintage t-shirts, concert photos, concert tickets and other rock music memorabilia. The Vault’s 20,000 different perfectly preserved items feature key acquisitions of concert posters, rock photography, and vintage apparel featuring superstars such as the Grateful Dead, Led Zeppelin, The Doors, Janis Joplin, Jefferson Airplane, and Santana.




Wolfgang's Vault

No comments: