Sunday, November 27, 2011

Live ~ All Over You





All Over You is my favorite of songs by the rock group Live from their 1994 album, Throwing Copper.

Although the song was never released as a single in the US, it reached #33 on the Billboard Hot 100 Airplay chart, #1 on Billboard's Recurrent Airplay chart, #4 on the Billboard Modern Rock Tracks and #2 on the Mainstream Rock Tracks chart . . . #48 in the UK charts and #18 in Canada.

The following video clip of the song is from MTV's Unplugged . . . I remember seeing the show back in the day and it remains one of my favorites from the series.  Seeing the video again brought back fond memories of MTV the way it used to be.







All Over You | Lyrics

Writers: P. Dahlheimer, C. Gracey,
 E. Kowalczyk, C. Taylor 


our love is like water 

pinned down and abused 

for being strange 

our love is no other 

than me alone 

for me all day 

our love is like water/angels 

pinned down and abused 

all over you all over me 

the sun the fields the sky 

I've often tried to hold the sea 

the sun the fields the tide 

pay me now lay me down







No comments: