Sunday, October 9, 2011

No Doubt ~ Sunday Morning



"Sunday Morning" is a song written by Tony Kanal, Gwen Stefani and Eric Stefani for No Doubt's third album Tragic Kingdom (1995). It was released as the album's sixth single in 1997.

Source: Wikipedia


Tragic Kingdom remains one

 of my favorite albums of all time!


The song Sunday Morning reminds me of my first days on Blip.fm . . . 
I would play this song every Sunday morning!  It was a time of great changes in my life as one of the most important relationships of my life had started off as an awesome friendship and ended up in marriage years later.


This is the original music video . . .





2 comments:

VampireWiki Blog said...

Don't Speak is my all time favorite No Doubt song. If MP3s could get worn out, it would have been destroyed back in the day.

Gina Alfani said...

OMG Don't Speak is one of my all time favorite songs period! I love the music of No Doubt and Gwen Stefani that I don't know if I could even choose a favorite. I still listen to their music!