Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Alive Again - Cher






I believe  
When it hurts  
We must keep on trying

lyrics from the song
Alive Again - Cher




This is an excerpt from a post
 written in June of 2008 on an
older blog that is no longer public.

What a difference a few years make!

Love this song!



The song says it all for me,
I want to live again,
I want to feel again,
but sometimes I feel like I'm running,
But don't know where I'm going!
and I think . . .


  Just tell me this is a bad dream
And I've found my way back


This is life . . . 
a series of events and struggles that prepares us
 for the next wave of events that perpetually continues. 





 Another message I get from this song . . .
learn to stand on your own two feet and
 stand proud in the midst of a bad time . . . 
it will soon be over and it made you stronger. 



Lyrics:

  All alone I must stand
  Even when I'm running
  And it feels, like a dream
  I need to awaken from
  I believe
  When it hurts
  We must keep on trying
  But I want, 
And I need
  Like a river needs the rain

  There's a bridge I need to burn before I leave
  I just wanna breathe again
  Like a summer's day 
I need to feel the heat again

  [Chorus:]
  I only wanna keep the stone from rolling
  I only wanna learn to feel the rain
  Then maybe I could stop the leaves from falling
  I only wanna learn to freeze the flame
  I know I'll be alive again
  I wanna be alive again

  Here's the night, where's the stars
  'Coz I need some guiding
  and it cuts, like a knife as I watch you walk away
  There's a bridge I need to burn before I leave
  I just wanna live again
  Like the stormy rain I need to hear it beat again

  [Chorus]
  'Coz I did my best
  Baby who'd have guessed
  That I've failed the test
  'Coz when love ain't blessed
  And it's laid to rest
  It can leave a mess









1 comment:

hapi said...

Hi Gina Alfani, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!