Saturday, August 28, 2010

Walk Away - Blue




The music of Blue is another recent musical discovery that is like a treasure.

This is an older post . . . I'm in the process of fixing the music
on my older blogs thanks to You Tube deleting videos from
their website . . . grrrrrrr!


~ Walk Away | Blue ~



They are no longer together as a group, however, some of them have gone on as a solo act. I've checked out some of Simon Webbe's music and it is awesome!

More on these guys to come, I love them!


Official Blue Website


Walk Away is my very favorite song of all of them, maybe since I could so relate to the song when I first discovered the music of Blue. In awful economic times, I walked away from a job that paid excellent money with unlimited overtime.

Every time I listen to this song I wonder if I took the right fork in the road for the sake of being true to myself . . . I love the way music makes me look at life :-)



Walk Away | Blue
Lyrics


Is this masquerade finally over
Can we put down the roles that we've played so many times
Is this really the final curtain
The end of the play
Or will we just dance this dance we've danced again and again and again

[Chorus]
Once again I walk away
There's no turning back this time baby
Once again I walk away
With every step I leave you behind me
Once again I walk away
Determined this time you'll be sorry
Once again I walk away
But if you ask me you know that I'd stay

If we put out the sun and stopped it from shining
Girl we both know
We still couldn't be anymore in the dark
Ooh there's no flashlight
There's no insight
As hard as we try
Ooh we keep running round in circles
Time after time, hello, goodbye

[Chorus]

Is this really the final curtain
The end of the play
Or will we just dance this dance we've danced again and again and again

[Chorus]

I walk away
I walk away
But I know that I'll be back again

2 comments:

Shemah said...

Happy Music Monday!! :) I like Breathe Easy by Blue. :) but your choices are great too! ;)

Cathe said...

Thanks for the new music interest. Happy Music Monday!