Sunday, August 29, 2010

Dovè L'amore - Cher




"Come to me baby
Don´t keep me waiting
Another night without you here
And I´ll go crazy"



Cher has been the woman I have most
admired and wanted to be all my life.


Believe is my favorite of all her recordings.

Dove L'Amore
is my favorite of all her songs.








Dove L'Amore was the fourth international single release
from Cher's thirty-first album Believe, released in 1999.


It peaked at #1 on the US Billboard Dance Single Chart.




Dovè L'amore | Cher
Lyrics

Dove sei adesso?
Dove sei, amore mio?

Dov´è L´amore
Dov´è L´amore
I cannot tell you of my love
Here is my story

I´ll sing a love song
Sing it for you alone
Though you´re a thousand miles away
Love´s feeling so strong

Come to me baby
Don´t keep me waiting
Another night without you here
And I´ll go crazy

There is no other. There is no other
No other love can take your place
Or match the beauty of your face
I´ll keep on singing ´till the day
I carry you away

With my love song With my love song

Dov´è L´amore
Dov´è L´amore
Where are you now my love?
I need you here to hold me

Whispered so sweetly
Feel my heart beating
I need to hold you in my arms
I want you near me

Come to me baby
Don´t keep me waiting
Another night without you here
And I´ll go crazy

There is no other. There is no other
No other love can take your place
Or match the beauty of your face
I´ll keep on singing ´till the day
I carry you away

With my love song
With my love song

Non c´è nessuno
Non c´è nessuno
Non c´è nessuno
bello come te, e ti amo

Come to me baby
Come to me baby
Another night without you here
And I´ll go crazy

There is no other. There is no other
No other love can take your place
Or match the beauty of your face
I´ll keep on singing ´till the day
I carry you away

With my love song
With my love song



Cher's Official Website

2 comments:

MalibuMermaid said...

Gina... love your blog on Cher... she is one of my favorites too! And I think anyone who love's Cher would like to know about this wonderful charitable event I am involved with that celebrates Cher! 100% of the money raised goes to Children's Craniofacial Association (Cher is very involved in with this group). The Cher Convention is being held August 11-12 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas at the same time Cher will be performing her show at Caesars. So it will make it easy for fans to attend both the show and our Cher Convention! It really is a blast!! All information, registration and donation info can be seen at: www.cherconvention.com
Thanks for the opportunity to "Cher" this with you! Best regards, Linda

Gina Alfani said...

Thanks Linda :)