Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Modern Talking - A Video History





UPDATE 10/24/10

This blog post is a reminder of why I am starting to make my own videos and when I come across interesting articles, I copy and paste instead of linking to the article (articles disappear fast from the original websites).  I'm not into "stealing content" or "copyright infringement", but when videos are used in blogs like mine, it is more like advertising for the artists, record companies and/or whoever owns the rights to the song.  

The person who originally created these videos went through a lot of time and effort to pay tribute to the artists, their career and showcase their songs . . . people like me put these blogs together for the love of music and education . . . more time and effort . . . all in all, it is advertising and promotion for old songs and artists that will be long forgotten.  

Maybe one day they will ease up and realize that fan music videos and music blogs are a good thing for everyone concerned.  In the meantime, I will attempt to recreate this post . . . check back soon . . . 



Although Modern Talking has been around since the 80's, I had never heard of them.

It wasn't until Hamid, one of my most awesome friends introduced me to their fabulous music.

This post is dedicated to my awesome friend Hamid, who shares my love of music and gave me the best gift I've received in a very long time . . . new music that I love so much and have not heard a million times before like all the other music that has been popular in the United States through the years.

Modern Talking is a fabulous trip back to the 80's . . . for US music fans, they have been in a time capsule . . . and I am so very happy to share my love of euro pop and the group Modern Talking with my fellow US music lovers who had never heard of them.

Thank you Hamid . . . you gave me a special gift that will last forever :)



Here is a video history of Modern Talking
The Dieter Bohlen Story


Part 1







Part 2







Part 3







Part 4







Part 5







Part 6







Part 7







Part 8







Part 9







Part 10







Part 11







Part 12







Part 13







Part 14







Part 15







Part 16







Part 17











No comments: