Thursday, December 21, 2006

Ari Hest ~ a beautiful storyteller


Ari Hest blew me away . . . honestly, first it was his looks. Typically, when I am having a boring day, I cruise through My Space and leave comments for my many friends. He had left a comment on one of my friends' page . . . at first glance I didn't know he was a musician . . . I just saw a gorgeous guy and had to click on his page. Curiousity. His page opened with one of the most beautiful voices I have ever heard.
He is a storyteller . . . a songwriter whose words mimics life and you would swear that he's been in your mind as you listen to his mellow melodies, catchy hooks accompanied with awesome guitar rhythms. Check him out!

It is times like this I am so grateful for my subscription to Rhapsody, an online music service. I loaded everything available recorded by him into my playlist and listened to nothing else for the next week. Even though I have unlimited listening on my computer, I downloaded my favorites so I could burn a CD and play it while sleeping. I'm very obsessive about music!

Here is a sampling of music and videos that I hope you will enjoy as much as I do. An awesome talent we are all going to hear much more about in the future . . .

Click on the label "Ari Hest" for more entries about Ari . . .


They're On To Me

No comments: